Pages

Monday, September 28, 2015

GOLD LEAF ALL THE THINGS | roundup of some pretty little goldish items for your Monday morning

May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short. Happy Monday lovelies!

Today I want to roundup some of my favorites over on my Pinterest board. Gold will never ever go out of style. It is a classic, and it is a timeless necessity that will be around forever, whether you like it or not. Gold can do so much for your decor, bringing shimmer and lovely to what is otherwise dull and boring. Here, I've compiled a whole bunch of photos with a single theme: gold leaf. I think it goes without saying that I think it looks SPECTACULAR on EVERYTHING HERE.

What do you think about all of this goldish decor? Would you outfit your home/self with any of these gold inspirations??

How about we start off our roundup with a nice pretty cake with some edible gold leaf?


Or how about gold leafing your entire ceiling? I'm pretty sure I would have a permacramp in my neck from staring at my ceiling day in and day out if this was my house.


Or how about these DIY gold leafing coasters that are pretty much the prettiest thing I've seen in my whole life.


I could definitely live with my decision to incorporate gold leaf into my wall dressings/staircase/baseboards/flooring.


How about this cute little canvas? Anybody with a few hours, some gold leaf skills, and a canvas could pull this one off pretty easily.


GASP. This backsplash is TO.DIE.FOR. It is absolute perfection and will probably end up in my next house...


How about gold leafing your globe?


Paper mache bowls? Yes please.


Um. Must. Have.
These business cards have definitely caught my eye and given me a few ideas for my next round of cards...


Big ol' sigh. I just love this chair.


And last but not least. Gold makeup. Loving her eyeshadow and lipstick, however the weird gold leaf mask covering her face...that I could probably do without.

All original image sources can be found here

What do you think? Do you have any fun gold leaf ideas you'd like to share with me? I'd love to hear about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment