Pages

Monday, September 21, 2015

FALL IS COMING PEOPLE

Ugh. You either love fall or you hate it. I for one usually hate it (cue collective gasps from women everywhere.)

I know. Just before God sends each woman to earth, they are required to check the box where it says they are required to love fall and obsess over it constantly. Pumpkin spice lattes. Pumpkin candles. Chunky knit sweaters. Boots. Scarves. PUMPKIN EVERYTHING. I guess I just missed that checkbox. I've never been particularly skilled at correctly filling out forms anyways. And I really hate pumpkin.

But I do love the outfits. And winery-going weather. And the wine. Plus I've always been a sucker for the classic dress, boots, fun jewelry and/or scarves look of fall. But mostly I love the wine.




Image credits: These images are from my personal Pinterest account. Sources can be found by visiting here: pinterest.com


We're planning a few winery outings this fall, and with them come the fun part of finding a few cute outfits.  I love me some Banana Republic. Especially since there is a factory store just a few miles away from me.



Image credits: bananarepublic.com


No comments:

Post a Comment